Membership Relations / Event Planning Support
The Association for Corporate Health Risk Management (ACHRM) seeks a temporary support position to communicate with prospective and current members, sponsors, and other contacts interested in ACHRM, our events, and membership and sponsorship opportunities. This position supports our Membership Coordinator and interfaces periodically with our CEO and ACHRM’s Board of Advisor’s and Sponsor Partners.
- Communicate with prospective members and sponsors via Phone and Email. Leverage Email campaigns, Monthly Newsletter, Website, and Social Media as necessary.
- Assist Membership Coordinator with followup phone calls on Email Marketing Campaigns.Callinterested parties (i.e., clicks, opens, and personal emails).
- Make phone call reminders and post meeting follow-ups for monthly Board of Advisor (BOA) meetings, ACHRM Workshopsand Events, Executive Team and other meetings.
- Assist with other phone calls as needed.
- Assist with membership recruitment and relations.
- Assist Membership Coordinator with other responsibilities as necessary
- Position and responsibilities can be modified to support student internship, undergraduate or graduate degree.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Seeking an entrepreneurially spirited professional who has the ability to work individually with limited supervision and periodically on a team basis.
- Self-Motivated in a non-traditional work environment.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to meet deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external parties.
- Candidate will need to have access to his/her own laptop computer and smart phone. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with ACHRM’s Website and capabilities.
Hours & Compensation:
This is a part-time and project driven position averaging 5-20 hours per week with opportunity to grow. Thehourly rate is based upon experience.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Wendy Fleming, Membership Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Association for Corporate Health Risk Management (ACHRM) is a unique employer-exclusive community, which provides a forum for collaboration to better prepare employers for the rapidly changing healthcare delivery model. Our community offers education, disruptive technologies and solutions, and new methods and techniques to employers to contain a organization’s healthcare costs and improve employee well being and productivity. To create the most efficient venue for collaboration, ACHRM has organized regional Chapters which enable CEOs, CFOs, HR Directors, Wellness Managers, Safety/Facility Managers, Informatics professionals among other health risk professionals an opportunity to meet with their counterparts and discuss more specific local HRM issues. In addition, ACHRM has established EIGHT Executive Teams composed of employers, brokers, solution providers and national thought leaders to advance our Strategic Initiatives. Since launching its first Chapter in June 2012, ACHRM has grown into a national membership based organization with over one thousand organizations within its community. https://www.achrm.org