To provide employers leading-edge health care cost containment strategies in a collaborative Think Tank environment offering workshops, roundtables, webinars, pilots, case studies, along with strategic initiative teams to advance the development and implementation of innovative methodologies.
The Association for Corporate Health Risk Management (ACHRM) Members are predominantly professionals who are responsible for managing health risks and containing healthcare costs for their organizations (for-profit, not-for-profit, foundations, and public entities) ranging in size up to 30,000 employees or members. These professionals include CEOs, CFOs, COOs, HR Directors, Risk/Benefit Managers, Wellness Directors, Medical Directors, Informatics, Safety / Facilities Mangers, among other professionals.
In addition to our employers, ACHRM’s community includes best-in-class, disruptive solution providers, national thought leaders, and leading-edge health insurance consultants, and medical travel facilitators. These memberships and sponsorships are only granted on a select basis.
ACHRM also values relationships with other membership based organizations and trade associations. ACHRM has offered panels and other collaborative efforts at conferences and other events. These groups have also participated in ACHRM’s Strategic Initiatives.
Engage forward-thinking, innovative and committed select health insurance brokers, consultants, and medical travel facilitators throughout the US to assist with advancing ACHRM’s Mission. To enable these influential professionals to most effectively engage with ACHRM’s community, ACHRM shall only offer one membership opportunity per market. ACHRM would anticipate offering one or two joint events with these professionals.
Executive/Strategic Initiative Teams:
In an effort to assist action-ready employers, which are seeking assistance implementing or advancing various Strategic Initiatives discussed during ACHRM’s events, ACHRM has assembled teams of employers, national thought leaders, solution providers, brokers/consultants, and other advisors who meet on a periodic basis (Executive Teams) to advance the following Strategic Initiatives:
- Total Worker Health and Data Analytics
- Direct to Employer Contracting
- Optimizing Rx strategy and demystifying Pharmacy Benefits Management (PBM)
- Unique Health Risk Management Needs of Public Entities
- Healthcare Cost Containment Challenges of Not for Profits and Foundations
- Educating and engaging the CFO and other financial professionals
- Alternative solutions to the traditional PPO Model
- Broker/Consultant Membership committee
Market Outreach / Chapters:
ACHRM is growing rapidly across the US. However, to most efficiently create a venue for collaboration, ACHRM has organized regional Chapters, which enable employers an opportunity to meet with their peers and collaborate on local health risk management issues. Since launching its first Chapter in June 2012, ACHRM has several hundred professionals in its community and anticipates offering 50 events during 2017 across a wide range of regional markets, including Philadelphia, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Washington, D.C., Tampa, Pittsburgh, Hartford, Atlanta, Denver, among many others.
Individual Membership Value Proposition:
- Collaborate with other like-minded professionals, predominantly employers, including CEOs, CFOs, COOs, HR Directors, Risk/Benefit Managers, Wellness Directors, Medical Directors, Safety / Facilities Manager, and other professionals
- Access to Members-Exclusive Library archiving events, white papers, case studies, and other resources
- Learn about disruptive technologies and innovative methodologies
- Participate in Executive Teams/Strategic Initiatives for action-ready employers and other professionals
Membership application submission:
MEMBERSHIP ANNUAL FEE (apply at http://achrm.org/ or download & complete application below)
$299- Membership fee. Membership fee will renew automatically on an annual basis.
- Pay annual amount in one lump sum.
- Pay annual amount in monthly payments of $29.99 with a convenience fee.