Social Media Administrator
The Association for Corporate Health Risk Management (ACHRM) seeks a professional to lead our social media strategy development and execution, including leveraging social media outlets, such as LinkedIn and Twitter, and managing blogging activity. This temporary position will work closely with our CEO, Membership Coordinator, and periodically with our Sponsor Partners and members of our Executive Teams and Board of Advisors. This will be a newly created position and we anticipate the candidate who fills this position will be instrumental in shaping the duties and responsibilities.
- Work with CEO, Membership Coordinator, and Board of Advisors (BOA) to refine and execute our new social media strategy.
- Manage periodic posts and other announcements on social media outlets.
- Write and post blogs based upon ACHRM's Workshops, Events, Executive Team, BOA, and other community activities.
- Provide content to Monthly Newsletter and BOA meetings.
- Position and responsibilities can be modified to support student internship, undergraduate or graduate degree.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Seeking an entrepreneurially spirited professional who has the ability to work individually with limited supervision and periodically on a team basis.
- Self-Motivated in a non-traditional work environment.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to meet deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external parties.
- Candidate will need to have access to his/her own laptop computer and smart phone. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experienced with LinkedIn, Twitter, blogging and other social media activities.
- Familiarity with ACHRM’s Website and capabilities.
Hours & Compensation:
This is a part-time and project driven position averaging 5-20 hours per week with opportunity to grow. The hourly rate is based upon experience.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Wendy Fleming, Membership Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Association for Corporate Health Risk Management (ACHRM) is a unique employer-exclusive community, which provides a forum for collaboration to better prepare employers for the rapidly changing healthcare delivery model. Our community offers education, disruptive technologies and solutions, and new methods and techniques to employers to contain a organization’s healthcare costs and improve employee well being and productivity. To create the most efficient venue for collaboration, ACHRM has organized regional Chapters which enable CEOs, CFOs, HR Directors, Wellness Managers, Safety/Facility Managers, Informatics professionals among other health risk professionals an opportunity to meet with their counterparts and discuss more specific local HRM issues. In addition, ACHRM has established EIGHT Executive Teams composed of employers, brokers, solution providers and national thought leaders to advance our Strategic Initiatives. Since launching its first Chapter in June 2012, ACHRM has grown into a national membership based organization with over one thousand organizations within its community. https://www.achrm.org