Identify best in class methods for implementing and advancing employer Total Worker Health, including the following:
- Provide best in class data analytics resources and applications (approved by the Total Worker Health (TWH)® committee).
- Define analytics templates for employer or broker/consultant utilization.
- Focus on the pillars of data integration, its uses, cost, implementation timeline.
- Create RFP data template.
- Evaluate portals for patient/employee, employers, brokers, healthcare systems.
Kathy Brady and Barbara Fahmy
(Will report progress at monthly BOA meetings.)
8 to 12 participants, including the following:
- Centurion Group
- Memorial Health
- Employers of various sizes, industries and geographies
- One - two brokers/consultants
- One - two Sponsor Partners
- One or more TPAs
- One or more representatives from ACHRM’s Strategic Partners
- Workshops/Webinar/other events
- Conference calls every two weeks among participants
- Participate in Strategic Partner events
- Develop pilots (possibly with TPAs or Sponsor Partners)
“TOTAL WORKER HEALTH® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services”