Thank you for your interest in ACHRM's Membership Coordinator. Similar to the forward thinking, innovative methods our members are seeking to contain their organization’s healthcare costs or better manage their health risks, ACHRM's building an entrepreneurially spirited culture. We are seeking team members who can think on their feet, figure out solutions to challenges, and work in an environment where the future pathway hasn't yet been entirely defined. Our dynamic organization has part-time professionals who find fulfillment and job satisfaction in solving problems and implementing new solutions to grow our Association.
ACHRM's team members work from their homes independently on projects from start to finish, but can interface with other team members as needed. If these are qualities you possess and you're energized working in a rapidly growing environment with a "figure-it-out" culture, please see the specific details of our Membership Coordinator position.
Please submit a cover letter and resume to Bill Lacy, email@example.com
Founded in 2012, the Association for Corporate Health Risk Management is a rapidly growing community of employers and solution providers offering education and collaboration to develop more effective strategies to containing their organization’s healthcare costs and better managing their health risks. ACHRM’s community has over 1,000 participants nationwide across multiple chapters. Members are for profit and not-for-profit employers along with cities, towns, schools and labor unions ranging in size from less than 100 to over 30,000 employees. To most efficiently create a venue for collaboration, ACHRM has organized regional chapters, which enable employers an opportunity to meet with their peers and discuss more specific local Health Risk Management issues. In addition, ACHRM has 11 Executive Teams focused on various strategic initiatives enabling our employers and solution providers to collaborate tirelessly to develop white papers, pilots, case studies, and other solutions. https://www.achrm.org
The Association for Corporate Health Risk Management (ACHRM) seeks a Membership Coordinator to build relationships with prospective members and communicate with current members, sponsors, and strategic partners. This position reports to the CEO and interfaces with ACHRM’s other team members, Board of Advisor’s and Sponsor Partners.The Membership Coordinator is responsible for managing new memberships, membership renewals, and internal and external communications. Will assist with ACHRM Workshop and Event planning. Other initiatives include maintaining ACHRM’s website, developing email campaigns, maintaining contact database and other administrative tasks.This position requires candidate to provide his/her own laptop computer and mobile phone and communication connectivity.
- Maintain communication with prospective and current members and sponsors via phone and email. Develop and leverage email campaigns, ACHRM Website, and Social Media as necessary.
- Design, implement and track email marketing campaigns. These efforts will also involve maintaining and analyzing connectivity (e.g., opens, clicks, etc.)
- Assist with ACHRM event planning, promotion and execution, including making phone calls, sending emails and other connectivity to prospective attendees.
- Maintain and update ACHRM’s website
- Manage and update membership database.
- Assist in developing promotional, presentation and educational materials, such as, PowerPoint presentations, event flyers, newsletter articles, meeting handouts, etc.
- Other duties as necessary
- Undergraduate or graduate degree.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Ability to work with limited supervision and successfully with others.
- Self-Motivated in a non-traditional work environment.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to meet deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external parties.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with ACHRM’s Website and capabilities.
- Familiarity with WordPress
Hours & Compensation:
This is a part-time and project driven position averaging 5-20 hours per week with opportunity to grow. The hourly rate is based upon experience.