Date(s) - Thursday Oct 04, 2018
11:00 am - 12:00 pm Eastern Time
EMPLOYER CASE STUDIES: SIX HEALTHCARE FUNDING OPTIONS WEBINAR
October 4, 2018 / 11:00a-12:00pET
Register here! Please complete this survey prior to registration!
With health insurance premium increases of 10 to 50% or more for small to mid-sized for-profit, not-for-profit, labor unions and cities/towns/schools with 50 to 2,000 employees, many organizations are seeking education on self-insurance funding options.
Felicia Smith, John Templeton Foundation
David West, Group & Pension Administrators
Roy Fazio, ProtoCall Group
Cheryl Tolbert, Louisiana Business Group on Health
Bernie Heer, Frenkel Benefits
Mary Jane Pieroni, BDO
Bill Lacy, ACHRM (Moderator)
- Will benefit organizations considering self-funding, launching or joining a captive / consortium.
- Provide an overview of these and other healthcare funding options reinforced by Employer case studies:
1. Major insurance carrier's Level Funded products.
2. Self-funding using a major independent non-insurance carrier based Third Party Administrator.
3. Captive, a consortium of multiple smaller entities.
- Learn the self-insurance fundamentals, including implementation without health risk data, initial premium amounts, stop loss reserves, minimum time periods and exit options, new data reports, and other important considerations.
- Optimize the value of your health insurance consultant and your accounting firm.
- Create a call to action for CFOs and HR executives to begin planning and prioritizing a solution.
Bookings are closed for this event.