Provide employers leading-edge healthcare cost containment strategies in a collaborative Think Tank environment by offering workshops, roundtables, webinars, pilots, case studies, along with strategic initiative teams to advance the development and implementation of innovative methodologies.
The Association for Corporate Health Risk Management (ACHRM) Members are predominantly professionals who are responsible for managing health risks and containing healthcare costs for their organizations (for-profit, not-for-profit, foundations, and public entities) ranging in size up to 30,000 employees or members. These professionals include CEOs, CFOs, COOs, HR Directors, Risk/Benefit Managers, Wellness Directors, Medical Directors, Informatics, Safety / Facilities Mangers, among other professionals.
In addition to our employers, ACHRM’s community includes best-in-class, disruptive solution providers, national thought leaders, and leading-edge health insurance consultants, and medical travel facilitators. These memberships and sponsorships are only granted on a select basis.
ACHRM also values relationships with other membership based organizations and trade associations. ACHRM has offered panels and other collaborative efforts at conferences and other events. These groups have also participated in ACHRM’s Strategic Initiatives.
Engage forward-thinking, innovative and committed select health insurance brokers, consultants, and medical travel facilitators throughout the US to assist with advancing ACHRM’s Mission. To enable these influential professionals to most effectively engage with ACHRM’s community, ACHRM shall only offer one membership opportunity per market. ACHRM would anticipate offering one or two joint events with these professionals.
Individual Membership Value Proposition:
In fulfilling our Mission, ACHRM offers its Employer community the following six key benefits for their Membership investment:
- Collaborate with your peers locally and nationally, professionals that include CEOs, CFOs, COOs, HR Directors, Risk/Benefit Managers, Wellness Directors, Medical Directors, Informatics, Safety / Facilities Mangers, among others who are responsible with managing their organization’s health risks.
- Join one of ACHRM’s current and newly forming Executive Teams, which work to develop solutions for critical issues that organization’s face in containing their healthcare costs or managing their health risks. As reflected in our Executive / Strategic Initiative Teams we discussed efforts to involve employers, national thought leaders / solution providers, advisors and others working together on projects and educational needs for our community.
- Participate in our educational models, including workshops, roundtables, webinars, pilots, case studies, along with strategic initiative teams to advance the development and implementation of innovative methodologies.
- Present your story and receive valuable feedback at ACHRM’s events and strategic partner conferences and panel presentations.
- Develop solutions working among a community that includes best-in-class, disruptive solution providers, national thought leaders, and leading-edge health insurance consultants, and medical travel facilitators.
- Access to on-line Members-Exclusive Library archiving events, white papers, case studies, and other resources.
Market Outreach / Chapters:
ACHRM is growing rapidly across the US. However, to most efficiently create a venue for collaboration, ACHRM has organized regional Chapters, which enable employers an opportunity to meet with their peers and collaborate on local health risk management issues. Since launching its first Chapter in June 2012, ACHRM has several hundred professionals in its community and anticipates offering 50 events during 2017 across a wide range of regional markets, including Philadelphia, Dallas/Ft. Worth, Washington, D.C., Tampa, Pittsburgh, Hartford, Atlanta, Denver, among many others.
Executive/Strategic Initiative Teams:
In an effort to assist action-ready employers, which are seeking assistance implementing or advancing various Strategic Initiatives discussed during ACHRM’s events, ACHRM has assembled teams of employers, national thought leaders, solution providers, brokers/consultants, and other advisors who meet on a periodic basis (Executive Teams) to advance the following Strategic Initiatives:
- Direct to Employer Contracting
- Total Worker Health & Data Analytics
- Educating & Engaging the CFO
- Unique Healthcare Risk Management Needs of Public Entities
- Optimizing Rx Strategy & Demystifying Pharmacy Benefits Management
- Alternative Solutions to Traditional PPO’s (Optimizing Your Self-Funded Strategy/Transitioning from Fully-Insured to Self-Funding)
- Healthcare cost containment challenges of NFP/Foundations
- Employer Onsite / Near Site Health Clinics
- Broker / Consultant Membership Recruitment Committee
- Trumpcare vs. Obamacare Benefits for Employers
Membership application submission:
INDIVIDUAL EMPLOYER MEMBERSHIP ANNUAL FEE (apply at http://achrm.org/ or download & complete application below)
$299- Membership fee. Membership fee will renew automatically on an annual basis. We offer the following two payment options:
- Single $299 payment (check or credit card – see below)
- 12 monthly payments of $29.99 with a convenience fee (credit card)